SKILLED INVESTIGATION AND AGGRESSIVE DEFENSE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS
In Texas, convictions for drug offenses carry stiff penalties, including hefty fines and lengthy prison sentences. Even a first-time drug possession offense can land you in jail. If you have been accused of a drug crime, whether drug possession, importation, drug trafficking, or cultivation, you need a skilled drug offense attorney to protect your rights.
If you are facing drug charges involving marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroin, LSD, mescaline, amphetamines, methamphetamine (meth, ice), Ecstasy, GHB (water), steroids, testosterone, or prescription narcotics and drugs such as Xanax, Vicodin (hydrocodone), Codeine, Hydrocodeine Morphine, SOMA, and OxyContin (oxycodone), experienced drug defense attorney Bill Mange will work diligently to defend you.
Bill Mange provides effective defense against federal drug charges and state offenses under the Texas Controlled Substances Act, including:
- Drug possession with intent to sell or distribute
- Sale of or attempting to sell illegal drugs
- Distribution and conspiracy to violate drug or narcotic laws
- Drug trafficking
- Manufacture of controlled substances
- Possession of chemicals used in drug manufacturing
- Illegal possession of prescription drugs
Drug defense attorney Bill Mange will aggressively defend you, uphold your legal rights, and fight for your acquittal.
Accused? Confused? Scared?
You need drug lawyer Bill Mange on your side. A former felony prosecutor, he knows the system inside and out. He will defend you intelligently, zealously and professionally. He will do his best to get your case dismissed or your charges reduced. He may be able to persuade the judge to order drug treatment or counseling rather than jail time.
In order to discover evidence that may result in drug charges being thrown out or punishment minimized, drug lawyer Mange will investigate whether:
- The search and seizure were lawful
- Your detention was illegal
- You were read your Miranda rights
- The prosecution can prove drug possession beyond a reasonable doubt
- In cases of prescription medication, whether you had authority to possess the drugs
- You allegedly committed the drug offense within a drug free zone
A criminal record due to a drug-related offense can have serious consequences when you are seeking employment, housing, a loan, or admission to a college or university.
A criminal conviction is a serious matter that can adversely impact you now and in the future. Attorney Bill Mange will work to tenaciously on your behalf to protect your rights, preserve your freedom, present an aggressive defense and obtain the best possible legal outcome.